Chelsey lives in Pennsylvania where she was born and raised and got married to her “Kindergarten sweetheart”. She is a professor at her local community college in the education department but her main job is being a mom to 4 kids under 4 years old. Chelsey shares her story about overcoming exercise addiction and how she healed her relationship with food so that she could get pregnant naturally while continuing to breastfeed her toddler.
In this Episode:
- How over exercise can impact your fertility
- Understanding your relationship with movement
- Uncovering hidden food rules
- Overcoming exercise addiction one step at a time
- How to get your period back while breastfeeding
- Getting pregnant with twins